Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting a Clue

In the Blogger webUI.. I couldn't select multiple images in the file dialog box as I'd hoped, but I could click "Add Photo" repeatedly in the webUI and drag-and-drop images one at a time onto each file name area and the file names showed up and the image uploads completed. They also showed up in Blogger with links to the full-size (or larger-size, at least) image, and I can see these images even from behind my company firewall. I think this is consistent with what I saw before. My company does not block Blogger, but does block PicasaWeb, so Blogger must be something of a proxy for the images I upload to it, even tho they are supposedly/seemingly hosted by PicasaWeb (i.e., they all show up in a single album in my PicasaWeb account) - and I know this from my brief former period of experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment